BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

High on Paint

Tonight I took one of my quilt's to Wally World and matched it up to some paint, Rice Paddy. Not exactly what I thought the color would be named, but what do I know. It actually looks brighter in the room than on the paint chip so I am not totally sure how it's going to work in the room. It's my first time picking out paint, my first time painting an entire room by myself (with Jay's help of course.) I guess I will make it work.


Poor Jay! He forgot what he was doing and started painting the ceiling :o) White paint is in our future anyway since I am going to go over the baseboards and stuff.



One thing I am not, a decorator. I know things that I like, but I am not good with putting things together.

8 comments:

Tim and Kristina said...

Looks really nice! Happy painting!

Alanna said...

Paint is so tough! We've been remodeling our house and paint is hard to choose. But I like the color you chose. You should show us a picture with the quilt up against it! :)

Anonymous said...

Is the the baby's room!

Anonymous said...

the great thing about paint is that it's easy to change if necessary. matching it to a color you'll use in the room is always a good idea, though. i do that often. i hate white walls but love white trim. it really makes the color stand out.

as for decorating skill, your mom would be a wonderful resource! AND i'll bet you are better than you think :)

Unknown said...

Looks good...I really like white trim, also.

Regi said...

~d, I already tried the whole "Mom, I need help routine." Being 3 hours away from us does have its downside.

ab - you are goofy! It's the living room.

LJL said...

Did someone say "baby"?

Janiece said...

Glad to see you put this Baker boy to work, HA! It looks very nice! Your quilts are beautiful!