BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 04, 2008

Photos for the Curious

Pictures of the church.




This is the living room at the old apartment. Dozens and dozens of boxes!

The brilliantly painted bathroom at the house.

The kitchen


Living room (yes, I am still quilting away. I am nearly done with the first of the 4 borders around the quilt. I found the quilt sitting on the couch this afternoon with the binding sitting on top of it. My hubby must have found it in a box and thought I might need it. How sweet! Although it will be dozens of hours down the road before I am ready to put it on the quilt.)

Aaron, this is the chandelier I was talking about. Not at all my style. I am thinking of painting this room a pretty green, not really olive, but not really sage either. I will let you know the official color name when I find the right shade.

Upstairs master bed (yes, those are my shoes on the dresser...I know Dad, I don't need 4 inch heels but they are kinda fun to wear!)

Our small and cluttered master bath

Jasper, Jake and their new home. They both get a room!

One of my favorite things about the house: it has TWO porches :o) (Is it just me, or do my legs look abnormally long in this pic??)



12 comments:

LJL said...

Wow, what a neat place to have as your first house! I am happy for you guys.

Regi said...

Yes, I definitely like it. Very homey and comfortable, just needs some touchups here and there.

Janella Thompson said...

So cute. I love the kitchen. I am so happy for you both

~~anna~~ said...

Your new home looks really nice. Any house that has two porches definitely gets my vote!
See now moving wasn't ALL that bad, was it? :)

Anonymous said...

Cute house! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Looks like a cute house ready for all your little touches to make it home! That's my favorite part and only part I like about moving...decorating.

Alanna said...

Aww - the church and house look great. Very happy for you both!

Jenn said...

The church and parsonage look awesome!! Can't believe you're a pastor's wife =) You'll be great!! I'm joining the ranks come October. We're moving to PA.

Anonymous said...

I just got off the phone with the church treasure and she said the chandelier needs to stay as it is!

Peggy B. said...

My kind of house. Love it.

Dani said...

Cute house..will have to come see it soon

Lavy Country said...

Very friendly house - I really like it. Very happy for you both. We'll have to come visit :o)