BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 3 - Blissful Sunday

My not so great attempt at a sunrise picture!

Not too many folks in the pool at 7:30 a.m. except of course my dear husband :o)

A lone surfer in the waves.

In my new Hawaiian yellow shirt. Actually I got it at Cato's in Kentucky but it seemed bright enough for Hawaii, so I wore it ;o)

Hidden in these bushes and other foliage, is a hot spa. It's pretty neat because I don't think many people know it is there because it is so well hidden.

Jay's view as he sits in the hot spa. Beautiful waves rolling in.

The glass chapel by the sea. They also have weddings here.

This little hut is where you can get a massage by the ocean. They can open up the little windows and you can watch the waves while you get a massage. At 2-300 bucks a pop, I don't think I will be getting one!


4 comments:

~~anna~~ said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Looks like you have a gorgeous place to rest and relax!

LJL said...

Looks like post card pictures.

Tim and Kristina said...

Looks beautiful!! I'm sure you are enjoying yourselves and having a great time....I am jealous though =)

Lavy Country said...

Oh - how beautiful! Enjoy!