BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

classic avoidance...

....I decided to blog while my kids destroy the kitchen. Rylee has one cabinet that she is allowed to play in and get pots and pans out of. They are currently strewn around the kitchen and living room and Jayden is weighing in as well by grabbing every item he can reach. At least they are occupied for the moment. Rylee played outside for HOURS yesterday. I feel kinda sad that she doesn't have anyone to play with (yet!) but it won't be long and her brother will be out there with her.
I was packing the van last week and glanced up to see Jayden watching me between the raised headrest and the seat. I grabbed my camera and snapped a shot.
Rylee getting her first birthday gift for her 2nd birthday.
Grampy and the kids
I can't believe she can ride this thing - she hasn't gotten the whole pushing the pedals thing conquered yet but she loves riding it around the kitchen and patio.
And yet another one of those games...you know...the ones where they make up the rules as they go along. Pretty sure this semi-truck counts as interference.
Every good baseball game needs the bases (aka broken frisbees) brushed off now and again...with a blade of...grass? Where do they come up with this stuff?Dudley looks on with fondness and some arrogance.
Luke showing off his skills

0 comments: